Click DETAILS to select date on Eventbrite|
Inner Guidance Healing Arts Studio
Movement & Sound Therapy Lab
In this class we will be doing intuitively guided body movements which allow the body to gently restore itself and ease the tension, stiffness and joint pain we occasionally hold within the body.
Time & Location
Click DETAILS to select date on Eventbrite
Inner Guidance Healing Arts Studio , 4435 35th Ave SW Unit 107, Seattle, WA 98126, USA
About the event
In this class we will be doing intuitively guided body movements which allow the body to gently restore itself and ease the tension, stiffness and joint pain we occasionally hold within the body. As we move we will also be vocalizing sounds which release pent up energies as well as restore vital energy. This class is open for a maximum of 7 people due to space awareness during this pandemic season. We may also hold this class outdoors from time to time. You will be notified in advance of this class if that is to happen.
If you suffer from stiffness, joint pain or other body issues this is definitely this class for you. Or simply come to enjoy free movement of the body in safe and peaceful space.
All sessions will be held at the Inner Guidance Healing Arts Studio and Gallery in West Seattle: https://www.tamarazenobia.com/inner-guidance-healing-arts-studio (some sessions may be held outside. Notice will be given when this is decided.)
- Please visit my website for more details and information about me, my studio and Vocal Sound Healing.
- Plenty of floor space and yoga mats will be provided. You may bring your own if you are more comfortable with that.
- Bring water bottles to stay hydrated.
- This is an in-person event. Until further notice, mask required to wear during the session. Please visit my site for COVID protocols in place.
- Download parking map here.
Tamara Zenobia has been practicing sound healing professionally for over 10 years. She is an intuitive artist working in the mediums of Vocal Alchemy, Energy Art & Music. Visit here website for more details and info about her work: https://www.tamarazenobia.com/