Vocal Alchemy Sound Bath
Time & Location
About the Event
"There's no organ system in the body that is not affected by sound, music and vibration. You can look at disease as a form of disharmony" Mitchell Gaynor
Every Sunday at 10am, enjoy a relaxing Vocal Sound Bath Meditation. This offering is designed to heal, soothe, relax and restore vital energies of the body mind and soul. Use of singing bowls, vocal alchemy and other instruments may be used.
All sessions will be held at the Inner Guidance Healing Arts Studio and Gallery in West Seattle: https://www.tamarazenobia.com/inner-guidance-healing-arts-studio
- Please visit my website for more details and information about me, my studio and Vocal Sound Healing.
- Plenty of floor space and yoga mats will be provided. You may bring your own if you are more comfortable with that.
- Bring water bottles to stay hydrated.
- This is an in-person event. Until further notice, mask required to wear during the session. Please visit my site for COVID protocols in place.
- Download parking map here.
Tamara Zenobia has been practicing sound healing professionally for over 10 years. She is an intuitive artist working in the mediums of Vocal Alchemy, Energy Art & Music. Visit here website for more details and info about her work: https://www.tamarazenobia.com/